VLS Financial Aid - Getting Started
Welcome to Vermont Law School's online financial aid access system! This site allows students to access their financial aid award electronically, as well as download important forms and consumer information.
Log into the portal at the bottom of the page. From here you will be able to:
- View and accept your financial aid award
- Apply for Need-Based Grant aid
- Make adjustments to your loans
- Access budget increase request forms and other useful documents
- Get information about the Federal Student Aid programs, loan repayment, and financial counseling services
First Time Users
To access the online system, you will need to use the following credentials:
Student SSN: Your social security number (no dashes)
Password: The last 5 digits of your social security number
You will be prompted to create security questions/answers, and then can reset your password.
If you forget your password, you can click on the "Forgot your Password" link to answer the security questions you set up when first logging in and will be prompted to create a new password.
If you have any issues with creating your account, please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be an accepted student at VLS in order to use this system. To apply for admission, start at www.vermontlaw.edu.